How Missing Teeth Can Harm Your Mouth
Losing just one tooth is not merely a cosmetic issue but may seriously undermine your oral health. Misaligned teeth or difficulty chewing and talking may result from gaps in your mouth. Missing teeth can have serious implications on more than one front. We at Mitchelton Dentist know this, which is why we specialize in restoring your smile.
Boosting Confidence and Self-Esteem
You may lose your self-esteem due to missing teeth. This can result in social anxiety and affect your general well-being. We have skilled dentists at our Mitchelton Dentist who offer personalized tooth replacement solutions for enhanced self-esteem.
The Functionality of Your Bite
With the loss of one tooth, the adjacent teeth might migrate toward the vacated space, resulting in malocclusion. These could also make it hard for you to bite and chew, negatively impacting your nutrition. Missing tooth replacements were restored with new functionality.
Preventing Bone Loss
Another often-forgotten result of not having teeth is losing one’s bones! The roots of teeth stimulate the jawbone to stay dense. Whenever a tooth is lost, the bone in that region also disintegrates. At Mitchelton Dentist, we are experts in dental implants that exactly simulate a natural tooth structure, thus preventing bone loss.
Heading 5: Dental Implants: A Permanent Solution
- Implants: Revolutionary Solutions to Missing Teeth This is a permanent and lifelike option that blends well with your existing teeth. The Mitchelton Dentist has excellent implant specialists who provide comfort and long-lasting solutions for missing teeth.
- Natural Look and Feel: Dental implants try to resemble in appearance the teeth, touch, and work as natural ones. The veneers integrate so well with teeth that the difference between fake and natural ones is almost negligible.
- Durability: Dental implants should have a lifespan of several years with appropriate upkeep. These crowns are made of biocompatible metals such as titanium, enabling them to be durable and decay-resistant.
- PreservationPreservation of Bone Health: Dental implants, unlike other tooth replacement options, preserve the structure of your jawbone intact. Like natural tooth roots, implantation stimulates the bone, thereby preventing bone loss and preserving your facia.
- Improved Oral Health: Implants do not depend on adjacent teeth, like in the case of bridges. This is advantageous since it ensures that the surrounding teeth remain untouched, fostering all-round oral well-being.
Bridges, Dentures, and More
For this purpose, we have at our disposal various alternative solutions corresponding to the different market segments where they may fit best. The conventional way to fill the void left by a missing tooth is through dental bridges and dentures. We will consult with you to determine what is ideal.
Finally, it can never be emphasized enough how crucial it is to replace missing teeth. Let us care for you at the Mitchelton Dentist. The team at our facility provides many other services that can bring back your smile and avert the negative impacts associated with losing teeth. Missing teeth should not prevent you from doing anything. Contact us for a consultation now and begin your path toward a healthier and happier smile.