Commentary on Finland vs Kazakhstan, 11:00 p.m. October 17 (Euro 2024 qualifying)
Finland vs Kazakhstan at 11:00 p.m. on October 17 (Group H of Euro 2024 qualifying): Football commentary, expert perspective, result prediction, match analysis, statistics on the two teams.
Finland vs Kazakhstan
Football commentary today Finland vs Kazakhstan
A few days ago, both teams lost an important match for their ambition to earn a direct ticket to the Euro 2024 finals. While Finland lost heavily 0-3 on Slovenia’s field, what happened to Kazakhstan? What they did against Denmark was just an honorable goal after being down 0-3.
Currently, both sides own 12 points and are 4 points behind the Top 2 in the qualifying round with only 3 matches remaining. Thus, only the winning team in this direct confrontation will be lucky to hold on to a small chance of competing, but “drawing with the whole village” is afraid that it will not be enough even if Slovenia or Denmark stumble this time. .
The first leg took place during the gathering last September. Although Finland only won narrowly 1-0 on Kazakhstan’s field, in reality, coach Markku Kanerva’s team played overwhelmingly. To be exact, before that, the two teams were in the same group in the 2022 World Cup qualifiers and as a result, Finland also won both matches and did not concede a single goal.
So the professional relationship between the two teams is clear, not “obscure” like many other matches when the two sides have continuously clashed in the past 2 years. Perhaps the difference is that Kazakhstan’s position is somewhat better than before.
Evidence: More than 2 years ago, Kazakhstan received +1 1/4 as a guest of Finland and in the next match, they are ranked higher (+1). But it’s not difficult to explain that. In the 2022 World Cup qualifiers, Kazakhstan could not win a single match and now, when the Euro 2024 qualifiers have not ended, this team has won 4 matches – an unprecedented achievement in the history of participating in the Euro qualifiers ( from 2008 because before that, Kazakhstan was still a member of the Asian Football Confederation AFC).
However, because Kazakhstan is now more difficult to deal with and Finland is not so strong that it likes to win in every situation, there is reason to believe that Kazakhstan will lose at best, just like the first leg.
Analysis of total goals Finland vs Kazakhstan
If you look at the statistics (5/6 recent confrontations between the two sides, 7/8 of Finland’s most recent home matches and 3/4 of Kazakhstan’s recent matches), it can be concluded that this match has few clear goals. too reasonable. But remember that this is a battle that every team needs to win if they want to continue competing for a direct ticket to the Euro 2024 finals. Therefore, we can still wait for the exciting game when both are gone. What to lose?
Assessment of Asian ratio
- Finland failed in the two most important matches in the Euro 2024 qualifiers against Denmark and Slovenia. That leaves the Nordic team behind. Finland has only 12 points after 7 matches and is 4 points behind the top two teams, Slovenia and Denmark, with only 3 matches left in hand.
- Finland’s chances of continuing have become very small but they still need to move forward. The task of winning against Kazakhstan in today’s match is almost mandatory. At home, Finland won 3/5 recent matches, including a victory against Slovenia.
- Kazakhstan also does not have much hope of winning tickets to Euro 2024 through qualifying. This team has the same 12 points as Finland. The loss to Denmark in the previous round made it difficult for Kazakhstan.
- Like Finland, Kazakhstan can only have hope of continuing if they win this match. However, away from home, Kazakhstan has suffered 4 losses in the last 6 matches.
- In this match, Finland was suspected when their handicap decreased from -1 to -3/4 (as of the morning of October 17). This is surprising because Finland has home field advantage and they also won their last 5 matches against Kazakhstan. However, remember, Kazakhstan won 5/6 recent matches and won all 3 consecutive away matches.
FOOTBALL ODDS INFORMATION
Analyze the over/under ratio
The winning point at Under 2 1/4 has decreased from 0.90 to 0.81 (as of the morning of October 17). It can be seen that confidence is directed towards the possibility of the match having few goals. 16/20 recent matches of Finland and 3/4 of recent matches of Kazakhstan had Under scenario. Besides, 5/6 recent confrontations between the two teams had the same scenario.
Finland has won all 5 recent matches against Kazakhstan.
- Finland (3-4-2-1): Hradecky, Alho, Uronen, Ivanov, Vaisanen, Hoskonen, Schuller, Kamara, Kairinen, Pukki, Kallman
- Kazakhstan (3-4-2-1): Shatskiy, Beisebekov, Dosmagambetov, Bystrov, Marochkin, Kairov, Alip, Orazov, Zaynutdinov, Samorodov, Aymbetov