Every summer, you might hear tales of caution about skin cancer and the value of skin protection. The most effective sunscreen helps get a better skin tone and protection, providing visible results in any specific situation. Did you know that despite having 300 days of sunlight annually, almost 76% of Indians tested negative for vitamin D deficiency?
Even though men have thicker skin than women, they need equal care and protection from the sun’s harmful rays. A sunscreen helps protect our skin cells from harmful and dangerous UVA and UVB rays. Wearing sunscreen often is a useful and preventative health practice, regardless of skin tone or color.
This is why you should incorporate it into your daily skincare regime. However, many individuals need to pay more attention to the fact that sunscreen is an important skincare product for everyday use rather than only on beach days. For more clear understanding, we have discussed the benefits and importance of using it below:
What are the Benefits of Using Sunscreen?
People in their 20s or 30s are usually active and have hectic work schedules in various outdoor and indoor pursuits. Therefore, sunscreen is recommended to protect your skin from harmful environmental conditions and provide protection from UVA and UVB rays.
Deep penetration of the skin cells by UV radiation increases the risk of collagen damage and skin burns. People nowadays are recommended to use sunscreen to protect their skin from the sun’s damaging rays and to prevent overexposure. Here are some of the essential benefits of incorporating sunscreen SPF50 into your daily regime:
- Protection against the sun’s damaging UV rays- Our surrounding is suffering from environmental degradation, which has caused the ozone layer to become thinner. Although your skin needs a daily dosage of vitamin D, you don’t have to damage the health of your skin. Sunscreen protects your skin from damaging rays and stops photoaging and premature aging.
- Improves the brightness and tone of skin- Sunscreen contributes to preserving vital skin-tightening proteins, including collagen, keratin, and elastin. Furthermore, it maintains enough moisture in your skin cells to lessen dryness.
- Prevents premature aging- Environmental contaminants have a negative impact on skin health. Therefore, protecting your skin from them is important as they cause wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, and dry skin, among other aging symptoms. As a result, this will also help you achieve more youthful-looking, radiant, and healthier skin.
- Reduces the likelihood of skin cancer- As the sun’s rays penetrate deeply into skin cells, prolonged sun exposure can cause skin cancer. Broad-spectrum SPF in Mamaearth sunscreen for men helps prevent sunburns and may help fight early indications of skin-related problems.
- Sunscreen protects all skin types- Natural sunscreen protects every individual’s skin type, whether oily, dry, or normal. Therefore, look for a sunscreen that is safe and suits all skin types with ease
How to apply sunscreen the right way?
- Step 1: Rinse your skin with a face wash to remove tan. Pat dry your face. To maintain moisture in your skin, use a quality toner.
- Step 2: Take into account covering up your face, ears, neck, arms, back, shoulders, legs, and feet with sunscreen.
- Step 3: Make sure you use adequate sunscreen. Use it around your eyes cautiously yet softly massage.
3 Best Sunscreens from Mamaearth for complete protection
The compatibility of a product according to the skin type is very important, according to skincare experts. Similarly, when choosing a sunscreen, it’s essential to look for a product that suits your skin type. Mamaearth is one such brand in India that is made with the goodness of natural ingredients and is perfect for people with all skin types.
As a result, we are here with the best sunscreen range, which you can incorporate into your skincare regime for the best results. Its products are safe, gentle, and toxic-free, appropriate for all skin types, and can be used by people older than 15. Choose from a wide range of sunscreens from Mamaearth for more protection from harmful environmental conditions:
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Daily Glow Sunscreen- With Mamaearth Vitamin C Daily Glow Sunscreen, you can protect your skin from UV ray damage and enhance your daily radiance. This sunscreen provides your skin ample sun protection without leaving a white cast, thanks to its SPF 50 and PA+++ ratings.
The sunscreen, made with Vitamin C, illuminates skin and protects it from UVA and UVB radiation. It restores your skin’s natural radiance and cures sun-damaged skin thanks to the benefits of Turmeric. But there’s more! It has a thin, non-sticky texture that absorbs immediately without leaving any oily residue behind.
- Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Sunscreen Gel- Your skin may seem lifeless and prematurely age due to sun damage. Protect your skin from the damaging effects of UVA and UVB radiation with Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Sunscreen Gel, which has SPF 50 and PA+++ sun protection.
The antioxidant-rich sunscreen gel, made with the goodness of Vitamin C, prevents free radical damage and UV damage to provide skin radiance. The Skin Illuminate Sunscreen Gel, which contains turmeric, prevents tanning and gives your skin a healthy shine. Additionally, it features a thin, non-sticky gel consistency that rapidly absorbs into the skin without leaving any greasiness or residue.
- Mamaearth Ultra Light Sunscreen- This SPF 50 sunscreen is PA+++ protected and is infused with Carrot Seed Oil, Turmeric, and Orange Oil to help protect your skin even in the sweltering Indian summers. Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen protects against UVA & UVB damage for up to 6 hours and is made with natural ingredients suitable for Indian skin and climate.
It is lightweight and keeps your skin hydrated and protected longer without drying it out or leaving spots. It keeps your skin shining without making it greasy or oily while providing sun protection and reducing tanning.
Sunscreen usage is more than just a fashion statement. This skincare product reduces the risk of some malignancies on your skin by 50%. Additionally, sun exposure can significantly impact your skin’s health and speed up aging. Therefore, getting the best sunscreen to protect your skin from the harm caused by UV rays is crucial.
Mamaearth also provides a wide range of skincare, hair care, beauty, and baby care products, amongst which the most trending is its waterproof eyeliner and other natural beauty products.
Mamaearth Soothing Waterproof Eyeliner is a lightweight formula that glides easily and provides you with an attractive in just 10 sec. Filled with the goodness of Almond and Castor Oil, which nurtures and encourages longer lashes, it’s time to wing it along with some deep sun protection.